The entire family can enjoy a fun and educational experience with Gamboa’s Family Rainforest Safari Package. The resort offers ecological adventures that are not strenuous, allowing everyone from small children to grandparents to comfortably get up close to some of the most exotic animals and plants known to man.
Guests at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort begin a journey as they travel through the rainforest’s canopy onboard the resort’s signature aerial tram. From this unique bird’s eye perspective, everyone in the family can spot wildlife and learn about Panama’s unique ecosystem. Your adventure continues on a safari down the Panama Canal through a guided tour led by a resort naturalist who will scout for turtles, caimans, sloths and exotic birds. The highlight of the excursion is a stop at the Island, where Capuchin and Howler Monkeys can be seen leaping in the trees.
Meals and activities included!
THE FAMILY SAFARI PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Three days and two nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 years of age
- Guided aerial tram tour and access to ecological exhibits
- Guided boat tour
- One family dinner at the Corotu Restaurant
- Transfers from and to the airport (To confirm your pick up, please email your flight information and the special code “PCK” to our Reservations desk)